Before attempting any board examinations, you may have definitely a question on your mind How to score good marks in board examinations. I know that it is not very easy to crack a board examination without having proper guidance or tips.
Is it possible to get good marks in an examination with only a little effort?
Yes, it is possible.
Let us discuss some points or tips that can definitely make it a cakewalk for you to score at least 80 to 90 percent in board examination.
PREPARATION: – In order to score well in an examination, you need to go through or complete your syllabus in the stipulated period of time. A syllabus is composed depending upon the tenure of the course. So you must start your preparation from the first day of the course. Don’t put your preparation pending for the next day. Instead of sparing a lesson for the next day, complete your daily lesson daily so that it can be easy for you to complete the syllabus in the stipulated time. You can also take help from the internet as uses of internet can boost up your knowledge. You can also appear in mock tests to evaluate your progress yourself.
HOW TO STUDY WITHOUT DISTRACTION: – Most of the students get distracted while studying. Distraction spoils your study hours. Thus it is very much necessary not to get distracted while studying. So, what will you do to avoid distraction during your study hours. Students are generally distracted by noise, atmosphere, thoughts, mobile phones etc. If you want to perform well in the examination you need to cop up with these distractions.
Here are a few tips to avoid distractions from these factors.
- Try to read either in the morning or at night to avoid distraction from noises. You can also use earphone to avoid noises.
- Choose a suitable atmosphere for study. The place of your study needs to be neat and clean.
- Mobile phone is one of the major cause of distraction during the study. So put your mobile phone in DND mood during that time.
- You can also upload status in the FB that you are busy in that time and can inform your near and dear ones that you can’t attend to calls during that time.
- Take a break for a minute or two when you get distracted.
TIME MANAGEMENT: – Time management is the key to success for a good student. In order to score well in the board examination, you need to utilize every minute in the examination hall. You can’t effort to lose a minute during the examination hours.
Let us discuss in points.
- Read the question paper thoroughly.
- At first attempt the easy questions to gain your confidence.
- Maintain your speed so that you can complete the question paper before time.
- Spare 10 to 15 minutes for revision.
- Try to answer the questions in points that can save your time in the examination hall.
- Attempt the tough questions for the last.
- Be neat and clean while answering the questions.
Final Words: – Board examination is always an important event for you. Your carrier depends on how much you score in board examination. These tips are only to boost up your performance. If you follow these tips you will surely get good marks in your board examination.